There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, or , but you do not have permission to create this page.
From IFF Wiki
Pages in category "English"
The following 127 pages are in this category, out of 127 total.
- A Fireside Chat about Internet Measurement, facilitated by M-Lab
- A Robotics Explanation of Cross-cultural Communication
- Accessible database of best practice law - digital rights & information freedom
- Advanced topics in GPG key security: smartcards and Yubikeys
- Adversary resistant computing: Subgraph OS
- Africa - Where net neutrality goes to die!
- Autonomous Wireless and GSM Networks
- Avoiding the Traps of Covering Freedom Online in Iran
- Beyond the web of trust: how organizations can help build strongly-authenticated ties without privacy compromises
- Bridging the Divide: talking to users, trainers, developers, and more!
- Bringing it all together: Threat modeling, gender-based violence risk assessment and safety planning
- Bug Reporting 101: How to make the tools we use better even if we can't code
- Building a Digital Security Trainer Community in Latin America
- Building a shared framework for organizational security assessments
- Building an inclusive community: Code of Conduct principles and best practices
- Building better software
- Building Security Culture Within Marginalized Communities
- Censorship and online media in the CIS: lessons and best practices
- Challenging Corporate Secret, Using the Internet for Accountability
- Coming shortly to your screens: Secure Group Messaging
- Comparing Security of Gay Dating Apps
- Content design - How to write words that people will read, understand and won't scare them
- Cuba: Update & Getting involved
- Cybercrime and Cybersecurity Legislation in South Africa
- Dealing with Trauma and the Psycho Social Effects of Human Rights work
- Deploy an emergency Libre-Mesh network with local services
- Designing Participatory Algorithmic Decision-Making Processes
- Developing a Digital Advocacy Curriculum for the Global South
- Developing Understanding via a Needfinding Approach
- Digital independence in the age of the Big Five (How to cook up independent, secure servers for small groups and organizations)
- Digital Tools for Journalist Security
- DigSec Curricula Design: when your powers combine...
- Don't Make Killer Apps: Responsible Development Beyond Code
- F-Droid Discussion: your very own private, free, secure, and flexible Android app store
- F-Droid Hands-On: your very own private, free, secure, and flexible Android app store
- Feedback on secure tools: Giving it and getting it more easily, with graphics
- Forget (almost) everything you know: reassessing privilege and politics in digital advocacy
- Freedom of expression in Venezuela: Challenges of the new National Assembly
- Hacking User Centred Design for Social Change Efforts
- Hardly a Laughing Matter: Could Sexist Humor Amount to Dangerous Speech?
- Holding Companies to Account: Advocating for Corporate Respect for Human Rights
- Holistic Security: subversive well-being for trainers
- How the Internet Sees You: A Collaborative Workship for Trainers and Digital Literacy Educators
- How the Internet Sees You: A Collaborative Workshop for Trainers and Digital Literacy Educators
- How to Fight an Internet Shutdown
- How to organize a privacy advocacy event: Real cases histories, do's and don't
- How to run participatory trainings
- How to run participatory trainings and events
- How we can end online harassment together
- Humane Interfaces: What OpenPGP Gets Wrong & How To Fix It
- Improving New User Experience
- Insecurity demos, or how I learned to stop worrying and start loving digital security trainings
- Internet Governance networking efforts: a gathering of groups starting from the deep country of Brazil
- Internet Protocols Demystified
- Investigating human rights violations arising from electronic surveillance
- Iranian Cyber Army
- Is mass adoption of secure email possible?
- Pedagogy for Digital Security Education
- Preventing 'Vandalism' and Preserving Identity in Internet Activism
- Privacy Across Cultures
- Producing guides and self-learning resources for tackling gender-tech based violence: What is there and what is needed?
- Prototyping Qubes trainings for different use-cases and communities
- Ranking ICT companies on digital rights: A "how to" guide
- Ranking tech companies part 2: software, devices and networking equipment
- Recoding the the Rules - Designing with, not just for, the next billion Internet users.
- Regional networks for tackling gender-based online violence: Good practices, strategies and autonomous infrastructure for counseling and support
- Reproducible Builds
- Resources for Internet Freedom
- Risk Analysis from a Holistic Perspective
- Risk Analysis from a Holistic Perspective (1hr Session)
- SaveTheInternet: Lessons learned from the fight for net neutrality
- Secure the News: A Dialogue on How News Organizations, Tech Companies and Technologists Can Protect the Future of Journalism
- Sharing tactics, tools and practices for system administrators + security for web developers (Florencia Herra vega)
- Should there be a Digi Sec Code of Conduct for journalists (similar to ethic codes for journalists) to set minimum standards for the industry?
- Smart cities: networks of people, networks of vigilance?
- Social engineering for the good of your users a.k.a. an introduction to user research.
- State of secure hosting
- State of the VPN
- Strengthening advocacy for Internet Freedoms in Africa
- Tackling Barriers to Access, Participation and Impact of the Internet in the developing world
- Teaching security to junior web developers
- Technology Battlefronts - How to Fight for the User
- The concept of CONSENT
- The Secure Communications Framework: Combining Impact with Adversary Capability and Motivation
- Toeing the line – ineffective and unjust national security strategies in MENA
- Tools vs threats model: making the conscious use of tools for trainees
- Tor on Mobile
- Training Considerations for Inclusion of LGBTI Community
- Training to privacy advocacy and digital security from a gender perspective
- TRanslating Tails to spanish
- TrollGate: Taking On Cyber Harassment
- We're Gonna Need a Bigger Tent: Expanding the Internet Freedom and Human Rights
- What can circumvention data tell us about the dynamics of internet censorship and online behaviour?
- What Do We Know About Behavior Change?
- What does re-usable & updatable content look like?
- What freedom lovers need to know about Internet governance
- What is Holistic Security and why is it important?
- What is left of the Hacking Team debate?
- What your apps say about you (and how to find out)
- WhatsApp and Risks for LGBTI Communities
- What’s working (or not) in policing online hate speech?
- When, why and how they leak? Thoughts on the psychology of whistleblowers.