From IFF Wiki
Pages in category "Novice"
The following 118 pages are in this category, out of 118 total.
- A new challenge to Freedom of Expression: online sexual & gender-based violence against women journalists
- Accesibilidad y Usabilidad en sitios Web
- African women and the Internet: Re-defining 'African Sexuality' and freedom of expression in the African Internet
- Ally Skills Workshop
- Analyzing the Causes & Impacts of Internet Shutdowns
- Autocrypt: Email Encryption for Everyone
- Aviary: Distributed, Tamper-Proof, Per-User Warrant Canaries
- Bitmask: encrypted email for mere mortals
- Bodies and algorithms: a global feminist approach to period trackers
- Bridging the localization gap: digital security tools for everyone
- Build Usable Tools (2017)
- Building Community Resources for Censorship Measurement Research
- Building the Internet Policy Research Community: Bridging Divides and Fostering Collaboration for Impact
- Bursting the EU bubble: What you can do to save the link!
- Campaigning for privacy: sharing experiences, failures and victories
- Celebrating Gender Campaigns in the Global South
- Ciberfeminismo y autodefensa digital en tiempos de vigilancia, aprendizajes desde América Latina
- Collaborative security: From Training to Empowerment
- Collaborative Sketching for Secure & Usable Apps
- Coming Back to Tech
- Communications campaigns and storytelling for freedom of speech and digital rights advocacy
- Consent experience design workshop
- Creating Approaches to Rapid Response - Where are we now?
- Data Protection law and is different manifestations
- DDoS self-defense - community resilience to a growing censorship threat
- Defensores del Voto: Estrategias digitales para la democracia y la participación electoral en Venezuela
- Developing a censorship-resistant app store
- Developing for Good UX
- Digestable Risk Assessment: creating a security booklet to encourage secure thoughts, not just security tools
- Digital Attacks Against Human Rights Defenders and Journalists in the Middle East and North Africa Region
- Digital Security for Journalists: Needs in the Field
- Digital Security Workshop for Journalists (Spanish)
- Economic Cultural and Social rights & the internet: the battle in the struggle for human rights
- Entre la espada y la balanza: el incumplimiento de estándares internacionales sobre el derecho a la privacidad en América Latina
- Essentials of building internet tools for inclusion
- Everything you ever wanted to know about tooling!
- Everything you ever wanted to know about what international human rights law is and how it can help fight surveillance, but were afraid to ask
- Expressing yourself online: legal threats, and ways to defend against them
- Fighting the Chilling Effects of Surveillance in Protests: Strategies and Tactics for uncovering IMSI catchers, and how to stop them.
- Filterwatch: Internet Freedom in Iran
- FOSS or FOSSIL: How can we ensure the sustainability of open source products?
- Fostering a New Digital Security Pedagogy for More Inclusive Trainings
- Free Media in Unfree Societies
- Gender deanonymization through machine learning - risks and implications.
- Getting gender inclusive from the ground to the cloud
- Grassroots gender activism in underprivileged areas: building education and awareness and fostering actions
- Growing Up and Aware: What We Can Learn about Digital Safety from Youth in Jordan/Lebanon/Palestine
- Hakuna Metadata
- How activists, western media, and USBs and SD cards are revolutionizing North Korean society.
- How design choices reflect Internet policy strategies?
- How do we measure the health of the Internet?
- How to work with a graphic designer: a guide for activists and civil society organizations
- How we are tracking politicians trying to hide information from online
- How YNEXT strives to preventing an Internet blackout in times of war
- Human behavior: the irrational component in internet security
- Human Rights Technology for Challenging Environments
- Improving Circumvention Tool Usability Through Outreach
- Internet as a gateaway for censorship: a glimpse of Venezuela´s situation
- Internet Freedom in Africa: Navigating the challenges
- Introducing the Emergency Response Team at the Committee to Protect Journalists
- Investigating and defending against Malware Operations
- Investigating internet controls with OONI
- It’s not just Activism: Art and Humour in Creative Strategies for Hard Times: (a Hands-On Workshop)
- IWMF & CPJ Roundtable on the Digital Harassment of Female Journalists
- Panic button apps & the thin line between online & offline security for journalists and HR defenders
- Practical and Actionable Threat Intelligence Collection
- Practical implementations of human rights respecting cybersecurity policy
- Promoting the African Declaration on Internet Rights and Freedoms
- Protecting Dissent: A conversation on tactics, best practices and challenges for online and offline safety during protests
- Prototyping Qubes trainings: Explore an OS that will map to your digital life(s)
- Public Interest Data Science
- Refugees in Transit
- Registering and analyzing threats to digital security
- Research on security digital perspective of journalist in Indonesia and Philippines
- Researching and resisting information controls from a distance: challenges and opportunities
- Respuesta Rápida en América Latina - Y ahora ¿quien podrá ayudarme?
- Right to digital privacy in Central America
- Rights and access at risk in Azerbaijan
- SAFE Network by Maidsafe: the new crowd-sourced internet putting you in control of your data.
- Safeguarding media in Afghanistan – The history of the Afghan Journalist Safety Committee
- Secure communication and information management in rural areas
- Secure Storage and File-Sharing for Freedom Fighters
- Social Media & At-Risk Groups
- State of Surveillance: Mexico
- Strategic Litigation to protect Digital Human Rights
- Super! Quick! User Research Skillz! for! Digital! Security! Trainers!
- Surveillance from the Margins: Different Experiences of Surveillance
- Taking Matters into Our Hands: Addressing Online Harassment
- Teaching Machines to Learn Better: Mitigating Discrimination, Fostering Principled Governance and Communicating Expectations of Emerging AI
- Tell it to the World! Podcasting and Storytelling for Activists
- The (Private) Public Sphere: Social Media Content Moderation and the Public Interest
- To Serve and Protect: Panel discussion on the role of technology in the fight against abuse by law enforcement
- Walking the Talk: Holistic Security
- What Should I Be Worried About?: Explaining information privacy and security concerns to students, researchers, and university faculty
- When Practice Informs Technology
- Whistler: Co-designing a toolkit for front line activists
- Who are your users and how do you know what they need?
- Whose History? Democratizing Narrative Agency and Securing Self Expression