There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, or , but you do not have permission to create this page.
From IFF Wiki
Pages in category "Presenters"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 236 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- A Dark Tale of Internet: Turkey's shutdowns, government backed online harassment, blockings
- A new challenge to Freedom of Expression: online sexual & gender-based violence against women journalists
- Accesibilidad y Usabilidad en sitios Web
- African women and the Internet: Re-defining 'African Sexuality' and freedom of expression in the African Internet
- Ally Skills Workshop
- Analyzing the Causes & Impacts of Internet Shutdowns
- APC member meeting
- Applying Internet Freedom values to creative thinking
- Architectures of Internet Freedom movements in Southeast Asia
- Autocrypt: Email Encryption for Everyone
- Aviary: Distributed, Tamper-Proof, Per-User Warrant Canaries
- Bitmask: encrypted email for mere mortals
- Blockchain ISOC SIG meetup
- Bodies and algorithms: a global feminist approach to period trackers
- Bookkeeping for activist projects
- Bridging the localization gap: digital security tools for everyone
- Build Usable Tools (2017)
- Building collective power to counter violence and censorship against feminist and women groups on the Internet
- Building Community Resources for Censorship Measurement Research
- Building the Internet Policy Research Community: Bridging Divides and Fostering Collaboration for Impact
- Bursting the EU bubble: What you can do to save the link!
- Campaigning for privacy: sharing experiences, failures and victories
- Care and Sustainability in Organizing
- Case study: Understanding internet censorship in Africa’s repressive environments through the deployment of OONI software probes and Citizen Lab mixed research methods.
- Celebrating Gender Campaigns in the Global South
- Chatbots for journalists and news media
- Ciberfeminismo y autodefensa digital en tiempos de vigilancia, aprendizajes desde América Latina
- Collaborative security: From Training to Empowerment
- Collaborative Sketching for Secure & Usable Apps
- Coming Back to Tech
- Communications campaigns and storytelling for freedom of speech and digital rights advocacy
- Community ISPs: building alternative networks
- Community Networks, why and how?
- Community-led Organizational Security Assessment Process
- Conflicting signals. What direction Ukraine, Russia and Belarus will choose dealing with Internet Freedom?
- Consent experience design workshop
- Construyendo comunidad para talleristas de seguridad digital en america latina - pasos concretos
- Consumer rights for Internet freedom! Mapping and checking the world's telcos and internet providers
- Contextualizing censorship measurements in Venezuela
- Contrataciones abiertas en las instituciones: casos prácticos
- Conversations on Research Needs for Digital Rights Advocacy and Impact
- Creating a pedagogy of empowerment
- Creating an Oral History of Indymedia
- Creating Approaches to Rapid Response - Where are we now?
- Creating Apps for Political Expression
- Creation of a Social Media Action Charter
- Criptica Testing Session: Riot with e2e encryption
- Data Exploration Hackathon: Visualizing the Relationship between Rule of Law and Digital Rights in MENA and Beyond
- Data Protection law and is different manifestations
- Datos como materia prima: herramienta para la publicación y reutilización de datos abiertos
- DDoS self-defense - community resilience to a growing censorship threat
- Defensores del Voto: Estrategias digitales para la democracia y la participación electoral en Venezuela
- Developing a censorship-resistant app store
- Developing and Sustaining Community/Network Sustained Resources
- Developing for Good UX
- Digestable Risk Assessment: creating a security booklet to encourage secure thoughts, not just security tools
- Digital Attacks Against Human Rights Defenders and Journalists in the Middle East and North Africa Region
- Digital Security & Investigative Journalism
- Digital Security Education for Artists: A Convo on Threats and Contributions
- Digital Security for Journalists: Needs in the Field
- Digital Security for women human rights defenders (WHRD) as part of holistic and feminist practice in Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC)
- Digital security guides for the Latin American society
- Digital Security Workshop for Journalists (Spanish)
- Disruptive Media Activism for the IF Community
- Documentation Workflows for Digital Security Education and Rapid Response
- Economic Cultural and Social rights & the internet: the battle in the struggle for human rights
- Enabling free speech online by legal defence: the need for skilled lawyers to secure the free flow of information online
- Encrypting A/V: How you can secure your equipment and encrypt your footage
- Entre la espada y la balanza: el incumplimiento de estándares internacionales sobre el derecho a la privacidad en América Latina
- Essentials of building internet tools for inclusion
- Ever wanted to chat with the NSA?
- Everything you ever wanted to know about tooling!
- Everything you ever wanted to know about what international human rights law is and how it can help fight surveillance, but were afraid to ask
- Explaining technical concepts in non-technical ways
- Exploring models of governance and ownership in hackerspaces
- Exploring secure and anonymous video capture and distribution
- Expressing yourself online: legal threats, and ways to defend against them
- Facebook Privacy and Security How-Tos
- Facebook Tunnel: a tale of restricted Internet access
- Fighting the Chilling Effects of Surveillance in Protests: Strategies and Tactics for uncovering IMSI catchers, and how to stop them.
- Filterwatch: Internet Freedom in Iran
- FOSS or FOSSIL: How can we ensure the sustainability of open source products?
- Fostering a New Digital Security Pedagogy for More Inclusive Trainings
- Free Media in Unfree Societies
- From Ad Hoc to Prepared - Developing an Anti Online Harassment Infrastructure
- FTX (Feminist Tech Exchange): Safety Reboot
- Funders Help Desk
- Gender deanonymization through machine learning - risks and implications.
- Gender Issues and Connecting the next billion
- Getting gender inclusive from the ground to the cloud
- GNU Taler
- Grassroots gender activism in underprivileged areas: building education and awareness and fostering actions
- Greenhost helpdesk
- Growing Up and Aware: What We Can Learn about Digital Safety from Youth in Jordan/Lebanon/Palestine
- Hacking User Centred Design for Social Change
- Hakuna Metadata
- Holistic Security: Practical Experiences and Reflections
- How activists, western media, and USBs and SD cards are revolutionizing North Korean society.
- How design choices reflect Internet policy strategies?
- How do we measure the health of the Internet?
- How governments in Southeast Asia (unsuccessfully) restrict free speech on social media
- How to work with a graphic designer: a guide for activists and civil society organizations
- How we are tracking politicians trying to hide information from online
- How YNEXT strives to preventing an Internet blackout in times of war
- Human behavior: the irrational component in internet security
- Human Rights Technology for Challenging Environments
- Imagine, Create, Be. Gender and Technologies Workshop.
- Improving Circumvention Tool Usability Through Outreach
- Improving metholodogy: verifying leaks from anonymous online whistleblowing platforms
- Independent Consultant Gabfest/Conversation
- Internet as a gateaway for censorship: a glimpse of Venezuela´s situation
- Internet Freedom in Africa: Navigating the challenges
- Internet policymaking for civil society in ICANN
- Introducing the Emergency Response Team at the Committee to Protect Journalists
- Investigating and defending against Malware Operations
- Investigating internet controls with OONI
- It’s not just Activism: Art and Humour in Creative Strategies for Hard Times: (a Hands-On Workshop)
- IWMF & CPJ Roundtable on the Digital Harassment of Female Journalists
- La Protección de los datos personales en tiempos de open data
- Legal Support Tech and Organizing for Uprisings, Mass Arrest, and Resistance
- Lets hack innovation!
- LGBTQI Centered Workshops: Lessons from Participants and Trainers
- Liberating Free Knowledge - Countering Government Censorship on Wikipedia
- Listen to LGBT Experience in Indonesia and Help Us!
- Localization Community Superteam: Lessons Learned and Innovative Approaches
- Localization Help Desk
- Making Global Voices Safer: Security, Risk and Reputation in a Decentralized Newsroom
- Malware Analysis, Censorship Measurment in Iran, Big Data Visualization
- Mapping challenges in developing human rights documentation workflows
- Mapping political innovation in Latin America
- Mass Surveillance in India
- MENAleaks, bringing anonymous whistleblowing to the MENA region
- My data my choice my way
- Ongoing Attacks: How Are NilePhish Manipulating NGOs and Activists in Egypt to Hack Them
- Ongoing Attacks: How Are NilePhish Manipulating NGOs and Activists in Egypt to Hack Them?
- Online platforms as key players in political debate: power without responsibility?
- Online risk & security for LGBTI activists in Russia
- Online safety training for local journalists
- Online While Trans (OWT): Trans sexuality in the time of technology
- Oportunidades de negocio y servicios de valor añadido reutilizando datos abiertos
- Optimization of resources for political elections
- Organizational Security: Long-term engagements Do’s and Don’ts
- Our Data Bodies: From Paranoia to Power
- Outcome Mapping Organisational Security
- Panic button apps & the thin line between online & offline security for journalists and HR defenders
- Peerio User Testing
- Planificando talleres de Seguridad Digital en entornos de riesgos para América Latina: retos, contextos y metodologías para compartir.
- Playing cat and mouse with Deep Packet Inspection
- Post-televisión y medios libres en la Ciudad Monstruo
- Post-Truth Censorship: New Techniques for Realtime Shutdown Detection
- Practical and Actionable Threat Intelligence Collection
- Practical implementations of human rights respecting cybersecurity policy
- Pretty Good Graphics
- Privacy-friendly Digital Identities
- Promoting the African Declaration on Internet Rights and Freedoms
- Protecting Dissent: A conversation on tactics, best practices and challenges for online and offline safety during protests
- Prototype Fund
- Prototyping Qubes trainings: Explore an OS that will map to your digital life(s)
- Public Interest Data Science
- Rapid Response To Targeted Threats: CiviCDR Case Study
- Refugees in Transit
- Regional solutions to local issues
- Registering and analyzing threats to digital security
- Research on security digital perspective of journalist in Indonesia and Philippines
- Researching and resisting information controls from a distance: challenges and opportunities
- Respuesta Rápida en América Latina - Y ahora ¿quien podrá ayudarme?
- Revolutionary transparency in Ukrainian public procurement - how civil activist managed to create best e-procurement system in the world
- Right to digital privacy in Central America
- Rights and access at risk in Azerbaijan
- SAFE Network by Maidsafe: the new crowd-sourced internet putting you in control of your data.
- Safeguarding media in Afghanistan – The history of the Afghan Journalist Safety Committee
- Secure communication and information management in rural areas
- Secure Storage and File-Sharing for Freedom Fighters
- Security Without Borders Meetup
- Self Organized
- Self Organized Template
- Self Organized: Hivos / OTF Digital Integrity Fellows Meetup
- Self-hosting for groups with Sandstorm.io
- Setting up Whistleblowing Activism Initiatives with GlobaLeaks
- Sharing JournoSec "Fails"
- Side Dish Regulation: Catching up with Regulation of Internet outside the mainstream
- Simulacros del terror y estrategias solidarias
- Social Media & At-Risk Groups
- Social media monitoring in our favor - discussion
- SpeakUp: Digital activism against corruption in the Arab World
- State of Surveillance: Mexico
- Strategic Litigation to protect Digital Human Rights
- Strong Second-Factor Authentication For Your (Facebook, Google, Etc.) Accounts - Free U2F Keys and Setup Help
- Super! Quick! User Research Skillz! for! Digital! Security! Trainers!
- Surveillance from the Margins: Different Experiences of Surveillance