Community Knowledge Share
Get Ready for the Community Knowledge Share (CKS) Series!
The Community Knowledge Share workshop series brings to you a diversity of online gathering every week lead by community leaders in the Internet Freedom field.
CKS focus on a variety of topics found in the digital rights, privacy and security space ranging from technology infrastructure to community health to regional research. CKS last 1-2 hours, are capped at 25 seats, and are interactive, allowing the community not just to learn and share knowledge, but also to brainstorm on issues together!
Example of Past CKS Workshops:
- @ Internet routing architecture and human rights (lead by Neils ten Oever)
- @ Online Facilitation: Captivating Your Remote Teams and Meetings (lead by Trinh Nguyen)
- @ Constructing Feminist Tech through Fiction (lead by Dalia Othman, Helene von Schwichow, and Katrin Fritsch)
CKS are designed to:
- Deepen your knowledge in a particular area
- Connect with others interested in the same topics or areas
- Promote collaboration and the fomentation of partnerships across regions and disciplines
- Showcase and celebrate the amazing people that are leading our community!