The Internet Freedom Community faces different challenges that evolve with the fight against censorship and surveillance. We take advantage of the IFF virtual gatherings so we can listen to different digital right defenders from a diverse number of regions and backgrounds, and define their needs and potential solutions.
CKS with Latin America Community
- Contact with other organizations and projects that would complement their work. This is a good example of the need of networking not just with the folks that do similar work.
- Resources for Digital Trainings with Rural Communities
- Digital Security Training with Gender and Rural perspective
- Support to Journalists with Digital Security
- Digital Security Audits
- Illustration and Design of Internet Freedom Content
- Law in Technology Assistance
- Networking and Contacts for other activists