March 10 2022 GM
Glitter Meetup is the weekly town hall of the Internet Freedom community at the IFF Square on the IFF Mattermost, at 9am EST / 2pm UTC. Do you need an invite? Learn how to get one here.
We Team CommUNITY announced the Support Circles to our Digital Rights Defenders as part of our Community Mental Health Program.
Support circles are confidential, inclusive and non-judgmental spaces that offer support and collective healing.
What to expect?
- Small group of 8 people that share a similar background or experiences, or are interested in processing a specific issue
- Weekly or consistent meetings over an 8 to 12-week period
- Conversations led by a mental health professional
What will the circle offer you?
- Psychoeducation and opportunity to lead about different mental health topics
- Opportunity to process your experiences and gain insight and understanding about your own experiences
- Opportunity to learn coping mechanism and tools
- Opportunity to safely share and be heard in return
- Opportunity to listen and connect with others in the community
- For our first round of Support Circles, we are offering the following:
- LGBTQI Group (Trauma Focused):
- Feminist Circles (Spanish and English)
- Diaspora & Displaced Group
- Covid-19 Conditions & Isolation Group