Community Health Village 2021
The following are notes from the various sessions that were part of the inaugural Community Health Village. It featured sessions given by various mental healthcare practitioners and healing advocates, focused on helping us understand how to achieve healthy and sustainable work environments in our communities and spaces. The Village was designed based on the findings of our 2020 Community Health Report, looking at the health and wellbeing of digital rights defenders around the world.
Sessions that have taken place
- Understanding & Designing your Mental Health Plan
- Regenerative Activism
- Imagining Alternative Worlds through Activism
- Mayan Healing Ceremony
- Dealing with Distress in the Digital Rights Community: What can you do as a community leader?
- Embodied Connection
- Dealing with Conflicts in Activist Groups and Teams
- Care is Resistance: From Being Detained as a "Terrorist" to the Coping-with-prison-guide