Welcome to the Internet Freedom Festival Wiki!
Schedule & Program
We need all hands on deck on Sunday, March 5th & Friday, March 10th!
These are the days we are both setting up and breaking down the festival. Seriously, we can't do it without you! Plus, there will be music and it will allow you to meet folks before the event, and then allow the organizers to be able to go to the closing ceremony!!
Sunday March 5 @ 13:00h to 17:00h
Friday, March 10 @ 17:00h to 19:00h
- Help Desks: We have a variety of help desks throughout the week in the Library. Check the schedule for a complete list, but this is a great time to get one-on-one instruction and advice from a variety of projects and networks.
- Interactive, Hands-On Wellness help Desk: Learn how to prevent burnout, radical self-care, and things you can do to stay healthy. This interactive help desk will be lead by two certified herbalist and yoga teachers. It will take place on Wednesday, March 8 from 2:30 to 4:45 in the Patio.
- Border Crossing Party Preparing to cross any border can be complicated and a bit cumbersome. Lets all meet on the last day of the festival and collectively, with the help of awesome digital security trainers, listen to some music and prepare TOGETHER!!! Friday, March March 10 from 9:45 to 1:15 in the Library.
- Global South Participants Collaborative Gathering: An IFF tradition, this is the meetup where folks from the global south can meet, celebrate, and start of the IFF with good energy. Monday, March 5 @ 5:00 in Theater.
- Racial Equality & Surveillance Gathering: The racial equality and surveillance meeting is a great place to meet people working on the intersection of race and surveillance, and discuss how the IF community can improve its knowledge in this area. Monday March 5 @ 6:00 in Theater
Self-Organized Sessions & Help Desks
Once you arrive in Valencia, you can reserve space in our Self-Organized theme or track. This will allow you to host ad-hoc meetings while in Spain. Please see the directions on how to Propose a Session
New to the Festival? We have Meetups!
If you are new to the festival or you would like to network in a more relaxed manner, we have various meetups arrange throughout the week. View the full list of Meetups
Code of Conduct & Emergency Numbers
This year we have a Code of Conduct. Make sure to check it out, as it also explains how to get in contact with the Code of Conduct Committee. If you need to reach out to the organizers, you can reach out to Sandy on +12022361426, a phone number which can be reached by Signal or Whatsapp. If you feel sick, check out a list of Clinics and Hospitals. Also, make sure to view our Emergency Numbers for local authorities.