Pathways to Organizational Health
Workshop: Pathways to Organizational Health
- Who: Selma Zaki
- Date: Tuesday, June 22
- Time: 10am EDT / 2pm UTC (what time is it in my city?)
- Language: English
Join us on June 22 to learn about Team CommUNITY recently published Community Health Report, Exploring Pathways to Improve Organizational Health.
The NEW report is designed to provide digital rights community leaders with practical insight and solutions to help them prioritize the wellbeing and health of their teams and employees, while also offering insights into the psychosocial challenges the Covid-19 pandemic has had on digital rights defenders.
By attending you will:
- Learn why it's more important than ever for organizational and community leaders in the digital rights field to prioritize ethics of care. In other words, centering their action and decision-making around care for their people and the communities they serve.
- Hear about valuable analysis, trends and recommendations that can help organizations and networks identify interventions and areas of growth to improve the wellbeing of their employees and community members. * Information to be shared is based on literature review of existing workplace research conducted in the last two years.
- Understand the mental health challenges digital rights defenders are going through, that are contributing to burnout and an exodus of talent.
- Learn about the action-oriented toolkit of policy recommendations for organizational health that Team CommUNITY will be publishing in the Fall 2022.
We expect this workshop to fill up fast, so please RSVP as soon as you can!
Selma Zaki is Team CommUNITY’s director of the Community Mental Health Program and author of this report.
She is a licensed Mental Health Counselor with experience in providing therapy services in a diversity of settings, ranging from private practices, to community mental health centers, to hospitals. Selma also has experience conducting qualitative research, and has been published in the Journal of Counseling Psychology for studying the experiences of gender among Arab American Women.
For Team CommUNITY, Selma oversees The Community Health Report and The Mental Health Program, which provides individual and group psychosocial services to digital rights defenders across 130+ countries. >> Check out notes from other sessions here
Notes will be posted here